Vintage Cooking Pictures. Su Vide Cooking
Vintage Cooking Pictures
- Describe (someone or something) in a certain way
- Form a mental image of
- (picture) visualize: imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind; "I can't see him on horseback!"; "I can see what will happen"; "I can see a risk in this strategy"
- Represent (someone or something) in a photograph or picture
- (picture) a visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction) produced on a surface; "they showed us the pictures of their wedding"; "a movie is a series of images projected so rapidly that the eye integrates them"
- (pictural) pictorial: pertaining to or consisting of pictures; "pictorial perspective"; "pictorial records"
- Denoting something of high quality, esp. something from the past or characteristic of the best period of a person's work
- Of, relating to, or denoting wine of high quality
- a season's yield of wine from a vineyard
- Vintage, in wine-making, is the process of picking grapes and creating the finished product. A vintage wine is one made from grapes that were all, or primarily, grown and harvested in a single specified year.
- the oldness of wines
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
Swedish vintage cook books
I LOVE old cook books and have an amazing collection ca 1930s-80s.These here that I sold off are doubles.
This picture pertains to my set "Things I've sold" and are pics that I put out on Tradera (Swedish e-Bay) about five years ago. I just found these pictures hidden away on my computer and realised suddenly what a great documentary they are for me, in that I used to be an avid collector of 50s-70s stuff and have great memories of most of the stuff I sold. Some I regret selling, but most I realised I had to let go since I for many reasons wanted a fresh start. And things do hold you down.
Vintage Baking Oven & Asbestos Pad
Vintage, labeled, 4-piece "baking oven" with an asbestos pad designed to be placed over heated stove for moderating cooking temperatures inside the mini-oven.
Illustrated cooking configuration on asbestos pad shows placement of components; although as shown, asbestos pad is pictured inside trivet and lid-cover is in background.
Printed product label indicates "Sold by Sears, Roebuck & Co."
south carolina cooking
pizza temperature cooking
cooking onion rings
christmas cooking for kids
beautiful cooking youtube
corporate cooking event
cooking team names
- Category: None